Last Week on the DT
Whew! The Daily Travelers are exhausted. Last week we:
* Said goodbye to Renaissance Man.
* Saw polar bears (responsibly, of course).
* Kept an eye on luggage fees and the airlines charging them.
* Found out how bikes are keeping West African students in school.
* Joined the Layover Nation.
* Stayed beautiful (and healthy) in transit--and in Minneapolis.
* Gave you the skinny on the ultimate travel device.
* And finally, we put together a travel wish list for next time around.
* The saga of the sorry dollar in Europe continues.
* But you can do Oslo on a budget.
* Jimmy Buffet's singing a new tune.
* Texas may be the land of barbecue, but Vegas is the new spot for detox-friendly cocktails. (Who knew?)
* What's truly amazing, though, is ice cream on plane.