Robin Coe-Hutshing's Five Travel Must-Haves
by Mollie Chen
A couple weeks ago, we brought you Studio BeautyMix founder Robin Coe-Hutshing's new Go-Go bag for keeping your can't-live-without-'em products organized when they're stashed deep in the belly of your suitcase. Here, Roe-Hutshing tells us the five must-have items she takes when traveling:
* Memoire Liquide Nudité Absolue Perfume: Coe-Hutshing's own creation, a sheer fragrance that smells like "nude skin"--freshly bathed, we hope
* KaplanMD Lip20 in Berry: "SPF, lasting moisture treatment and easy-to-wear color in a genius tube"
* BURN VOYAGE candle (Azure Seas Fragrance): "Perfect small candle for adding instant atmosphere," it also works as an emergency hostess gift and makes "hotel rooms feel like home"
* JetZone: Coe-Hutshing takes this homeopathic combination to relieve jet lag and "symptoms of insomnia, exhaustion, irritability, and anxiety"
* Orlane Morning Recovery Serum: "Serious help for travelers who face an unflattering mirror too early after being up too late"