Of Pilot Bloggers and Toilet Poems
* What's it like to be an airline pilot? Ride along in the cockpit and find out. (Gadling)
* "Japan group launches 'toilet poems' to save paper" (Reuters). Great idea but, er, how does it work?
* Our lady of the Starbucks logo: Her identity is revealed! (The Jerusalem Post)
* Coming soon: "intelligent" airline seating. Useful service, or clever new way to charge extra? (Gulliver)
* "Bella knows she's not an elephant. Tarra knows she's not a dog. But that's not a problem for them." (CBS News)