The Best of Celebrity Travel 2009
Ho, ho, ho! Merrrry Christmas!
The fat man has almost landed, which means it's time for us to look back at the naughty and nice of 2009, Boldface-style. So hitch up your mouse pads and think back to a simpler time when....
* We got the lowdown on smart travel with style-guru Clinton Kelly.
* We praised do-gooding celebs, like Alicia Keys for her efforts in Africa, Kate Walsh and Paul Walker for saving our seas, Ed Norton for supporting the Maasai, and Ken Burns for showing us the magic of the National Parks.
* We cooked (somewhat successfully) with Top Chef pro Fabio Viviani (see above for proof).
* We got hitched during a Roman Holiday.
* We were baffled by the celebrity pairing of Bette Midler and 50 Cent.
* We realized that a plane with a naked supermodel painted on it is far better than a plane without one. Call us crazy.
* We traveled in TV Land to The Tudors.
* We discovered the solution to the economic crisis: celebrity weddings.
* We got fashionable on NBC Mobile.
What was your favorite celeb travel moment of the year? Let us know in comments.