Around the World in 80 Days (and 32 Pictures)
But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- The World's Best Hiking Trails ›
- The Last Wild Place ›
- 11 Hard-to-Get-to Hotels ›
- Last-Minute Escapes: Beach Vacations ›
- New Zealand's Otherworldly Landscapes ›
- Adventures That Give Back ›
- World's Sexiest Fitness Retreats ›
- How to Vacation Like Indiana Jones ›
- Extreme Sports for Spectators ›
- Comeback Destinations for Experienced Travelers ›
- Choose Your Own Adventure ›
AN ENDANGERED SPECIES?
My host, Patrick, had been showing me the non-Eurotrash side of Monaco. Enough, I said. I wanted to see Eurotrash. Patrick bent to my request and arranged a sightseeing itinerary. Eurotrash are like rare birdsdifficult to photograph in their native habitat. They prefer dimly lit lounges and nightclubs, and are constantly in movement: brushing a hand through their hair, scanning the room for new arrivals, waving at a friend across the room.