Tiny Tourist Attractions
But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- Subway Stations with Incredible Art ›
- World's Best Cities for Architecture Lovers ›
- 11 Mobile Shopping Boutiques ›
- Brooklyn, New York Guide to Shopping ›
- World's Best Bespoke Souvenirs ›
- Asia Undercover ›
- The World's Weirdest Museums ›
- 24 Hours in Shanghai ›
- The New Wonders of the World ›
- Ten Things Not to Do in San Francisco ›
The Eiffel Tower. The Taj Mahal. Big Ben. The world's most impressive monuments tower over us, their sheer size and majesty inspiring awe and wonder. A select few have been so captivated by these soaring monoliths that they have decided to make them their own, imitation being the sincerest form of flattery, and all. The result? A world of wee landmarks that both tip their hat to and give us a new perspective on some of the globe's most iconic sites. From a Lego Mount Rushmore to a tiny homage to Graceland, these mini monuments prove that the best (or at least some rather amusing) things really do come in small packages.
Published August 2010; Pictured, Mini Europe, Brussels, Belgium.