World's Sexiest Beaches 2007
But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- Car-Free Destinations for Your Big Summer Trip ›
- Top Islands in the World ›
- The Best Cruise Ship Cabins ›
- Natural Swimming Holes Around the World ›
- The Best U.S. Beach Resorts ›
- Last-Minute Escapes: Beach Vacations ›
- 12 Hotels with Overwater Bungalows ›
- 29 Restaurants on 11 Caribbean Islands ›
- Ten Island Escapes from the Cold ›
- Unexplored Caribbean ›
- World's Sexiest Fitness Retreats ›
Motu Tane, French Polynesia
The vibe: Fashionista air kisses and catwalks on the beach
Picture this: A short boat hop from Bora Bora, this private island is available for rent to those with serious cash. French interiors guru Christian Liaigre designed the chic thatched-roof bungalows. Strike a pose on the blanc sands, take a private four-wheel-drive excursion, go whale and dolphin watching, ask the caterers for a torchlit Polynesian feast on the beach. Paradise by design.
The crowd: Size 0 fashion doyennes, the design glitterati, supermodels posing for cover shots. Not a love handle in sight!
The sundowner: Whatever your heart desires, sweetie
Come to bed: To ensure exclusivity and privacy, Motu Tane can only be rented by one select group at a time. The 12 beach bungalows are stuffed with enough sumptuous furnishings and high-tech toys to keep the pickiest Parisian happy. Stay in touch with New York and Milan with the state-of-the-art IDD telephone system.
From $43,000 per day for two to 20 people, including all meals and beverages