Celebs in the Sand
But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- Car-Free Destinations for Your Big Summer Trip ›
- Top Islands in the World ›
- The Best Cruise Ship Cabins ›
- Natural Swimming Holes Around the World ›
- The Best U.S. Beach Resorts ›
- Last-Minute Escapes: Beach Vacations ›
- 12 Hotels with Overwater Bungalows ›
- 29 Restaurants on 11 Caribbean Islands ›
- Ten Island Escapes from the Cold ›
- Unexplored Caribbean ›
- World's Sexiest Fitness Retreats ›
Where? St. Barths
Who hangs out here? The body-beautiful A-list girls who just wanna have fun. It's a favorite haunt of Madonna, Uma Thurman, Kirsten Dunst, Claudia Schiffer, and Gisele Bündchen. And of course Penelope Cruz, who seems to be enjoying her time on the island very, very much.
The star attraction: Picture an exclusive European-style retreat with white-sand beaches, beautiful people with perma-tans, and a harbor crammed with mega-yachts. St. Jean is the liveliest beach, where hot bodies come to parade, snooze, and swim.
Stargazing: Want to get into bed with a star? Well, if you can't slip between the same sheets, you can pose on a bed next to the likes of P. Diddy and Mariah Carey—just two of the big names who love glam Nikki Beach restaurant. This watering hole (owned by the same team that launched the Nikki Beach clubs in St. Tropez and South Beach) has four-poster beds right on the sand where you can sprawl, get smashed on cocktails, and act like a rock star.
The hot bed: Horizon St. Jean is one of the most luxurious villas on the island, set on a private hilltop with views over the Bay of St. Jean. Soak in the hot tub or lounge in the large heated pool, complete with underwater stereo system.
Villa Horizon St. Jean
Tel: 305 531 4468
Villa sleeps up to eight people and costs from $17,800 per week.