World's Sexiest Beaches 2008
But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- The World's Best Hiking Trails ›
- Eerily Beautiful Abandoned Places ›
- Car-Free Destinations for Your Big Summer Trip ›
- The Best New Hotels of 2013 ›
- Go Bananas for Asia's Adorable Monkeys ›
- Top Islands in the World ›
- Unexpected Spring Break Vacation Ideas ›
- The World's Most Beautiful Botanical Gardens ›
- Gorgeous Vineyards Across the Globe ›
- Top 10 Spas in the U.S. ›
- Romantic Travel Spots Off the Beaten Path ›
Bring the heat: Get a load of all that drama: those lances of limestone that tower hundreds of feet out of the sea; the sea caves; the intense color of the water. Love at first sight.
Select sand: The embarrassment of sandy riches is the main reason people travel so far to Krabi and its neighboring Andaman Sea islands—and the reason they return time and time again. But once you arrive, you'll find that the best beach, Phra Nang (pictured), can only be reached by boat.
Hookup rating: Forget about having to set the mood with embellishments like candles and wine. This place is the mood.
Privacy: 5. Krabi is no longer off the map, so you'll have to share. Once you get back to your private balcony, though
Pillow talk: Rayavadee is mad fancy, with 98 two-story rooms spread over 26 verdant acres; there's a spa, four restaurants, and yada, yada, yada. What you'll most care about is the to-die-for location, at the very edge of Krabi Marine National Park.
Tel: 66 2301 1850
Doubles from $600