World's Sexiest Beach Hotels
But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- Car-Free Destinations for Your Big Summer Trip ›
- The Best New Hotels of 2013 ›
- Top Islands in the World ›
- The Best Cruise Ship Cabins ›
- 5 Great Inns for Foodies ›
- 11 Hard-to-Get-to Hotels ›
- Natural Swimming Holes Around the World ›
- Buenos Aires Eats ›
- The Best U.S. Beach Resorts ›
- Last-Minute Escapes: Beach Vacations ›
- Spas with a View ›
Anantara Phuket, Thailand
Define your relationship: Starry-eyed girlfriends and boyfriends, newlyweds, and longtime marrieds steal away to Anantara Phuket, on the island's quiet northwest coast, for tropical one-on-one time.
Do-not-disturb factor: High. With 1,900 square feet of Pool Villa to yourselves, there's no chance of cabin fever. Venture out, and you'll find that Mai Khao Beach is largely untouched by tourism.
Sex appeal: Water-loving lovers delight in each Pool Villa's outdoor living area, complete with a private infinity pool, a rain shower, and a terrazzo soaking tub built for two. Want to tempt each other's hearts through your stomachs? Step inside: Anantara's signature Dining by Design kitchen can whip up an aphrodisiacal menu specifically tailored for you by your own personal chef and delivered to your "living sala," where you'll find other enticing date-night essentials such as a surround-sound system and, if you've booked the Similan Suite, your own wine cellar.
Tel: 66 76 336 100
Pool Villa accommodations from $924