Real Travel Deals to Book Right Now
IN THIS STORY
- Intro ›
- Save 60% on All 2010 Silversea Cruises ›
- Ski Free in Aspen This Winter ›
- 50% off a Bahamas All-Inclusive Resort ›
- Crystal Cruises: More than 50% off ›
- Free Nights in Newport, Rhode Island ›
- Every Other Night Free in Mexico at The Tides Zihuatanejo ›
- Up to 66% off SeaDream Yacht Club Cruises ›
- Save More Than 65% at a Maldives Resort ›
- Save 45% at the One&Only Palmilla in Cabo ›
- Free Nights at Westin Hotels Worldwide ›
- Save 48% or More at a Florida Resort ›
- Free Nights at 13 Starwood Hotels in Mexico ›
- Four Seasons Puna Mita: Save $1,234 ›
- Southeast Asia: 6 Nights Free ›
But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- 10 Ways to Stretch Your Dollar in Europe ›
- Budget Hotels, Expensive Cities: New York City ›
- Where Cheaper is Better ›
- Hot New Hotels Under $250 a Night ›
- Best American Hotels Under $250 a Night ›
- World's Best Bargain Shopping ›
- Hot New Hotels Under $200 ›
- Affordable Caribbean Hotels ›
- Best Cruise Deals Around the World ›
- Best Vacation Deals 2009 ›
- Affordable Family Vacations ›
Save 60% on All 2010 Silversea Cruises
The deal: Here's a deal for the record books: Silversea has slashed prices for every single cabin on all of its 2010 sailings. The first guest in a cabin gets 20% off, and the second guest sails for free, which averages out to a 60% discount. In addition, a majority of these sailings include free round-trip economy airfare from 22 cities in the United States and Canada.
The dates: All sailings in 2010; book by December 31, 2009.
The fine print: This deal is capacity-controlled, which means that the cruise line may revoke the discount once a certain capacity is reached on a given sailing.
Wendy's inside tip: "This has never been done before by any luxury cruise line," says Richard Turen, one of the cruise specialists on Wendy's annual list of top travel planners. "This is the largest discount in the entire luxury cruise sector in my memory, because it's for every sailing and all categories."
How to book: Contact Richard Turen, who informed us of this deal and who Wendy swears by. Not only does he negotiate extra perks for his clients from the cruise lines, but Perrin Post readers also receive the favored-client benefits of his "Royal Cruising Society" (630-717-7777; email@example.com).