Real Travel Deals to Book Right Now
IN THIS STORY
- Intro ›
- Save 60% on All 2010 Silversea Cruises ›
- Ski Free in Aspen This Winter ›
- 50% off a Bahamas All-Inclusive Resort ›
- Crystal Cruises: More than 50% off ›
- Free Nights in Newport, Rhode Island ›
- Every Other Night Free in Mexico at The Tides Zihuatanejo ›
- Up to 66% off SeaDream Yacht Club Cruises ›
- Save More Than 65% at a Maldives Resort ›
- Save 45% at the One&Only Palmilla in Cabo ›
- Free Nights at Westin Hotels Worldwide ›
- Save 48% or More at a Florida Resort ›
- Free Nights at 13 Starwood Hotels in Mexico ›
- Four Seasons Puna Mita: Save $1,234 ›
- Southeast Asia: 6 Nights Free ›
But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- 10 Ways to Stretch Your Dollar in Europe ›
- Budget Hotels, Expensive Cities: New York City ›
- Where Cheaper is Better ›
- Hot New Hotels Under $250 a Night ›
- Best American Hotels Under $250 a Night ›
- World's Best Bargain Shopping ›
- Hot New Hotels Under $200 ›
- Affordable Caribbean Hotels ›
- Best Cruise Deals Around the World ›
- Best Vacation Deals 2009 ›
- Affordable Family Vacations ›
Free Nights in Newport, Rhode Island
The deal: Attention, East Coasters trying to carve out a New England getaway this fall: The Castle Hill Inn & Resort, a Relais & Chateaux property in Newport, Rhode Island, is offering free nights during midweek stays this September and October. In September, you can get your fourth night free, in October your third night free.
The dates: Good for travel Sundays through Thursdays in September and October, excluding major holidays. There is no book-by deadline.
The fine print: In September, you pay just $1,881 for a four-night stay, instead of the usual $2,509. In October, a three-night stay is $825 rather than $1,237. These prices include tax, daily breakfast, and afternoon tea.
Wendy's inside tip: The Inn is a lovely romantic retreat for couplesalthough, as Wendy discovered during her visit, it's surprisingly family-friendly, too.
How to book: The Inn's reservations line at 888-466-1355.