Real Travel Deals to Book Right Now
IN THIS STORY
- Intro ›
- Save 60% on All 2010 Silversea Cruises ›
- Ski Free in Aspen This Winter ›
- 50% off a Bahamas All-Inclusive Resort ›
- Crystal Cruises: More than 50% off ›
- Free Nights in Newport, Rhode Island ›
- Every Other Night Free in Mexico at The Tides Zihuatanejo ›
- Up to 66% off SeaDream Yacht Club Cruises ›
- Save More Than 65% at a Maldives Resort ›
- Save 45% at the One&Only Palmilla in Cabo ›
- Free Nights at Westin Hotels Worldwide ›
- Save 48% or More at a Florida Resort ›
- Free Nights at 13 Starwood Hotels in Mexico ›
- Four Seasons Puna Mita: Save $1,234 ›
- Southeast Asia: 6 Nights Free ›
But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- 10 Ways to Stretch Your Dollar in Europe ›
- Budget Hotels, Expensive Cities: New York City ›
- Where Cheaper is Better ›
- Hot New Hotels Under $250 a Night ›
- Best American Hotels Under $250 a Night ›
- World's Best Bargain Shopping ›
- Hot New Hotels Under $200 ›
- Affordable Caribbean Hotels ›
- Best Cruise Deals Around the World ›
- Best Vacation Deals 2009 ›
- Affordable Family Vacations ›
Save 45% at the One&Only Palmilla in Cabo
The deal: The One&Only Palmilla in San José del Cabo is offering a "Short Breaks" promotion which, along with the extras that it includes, amounts to 45% off the regular rate.
The dates: Book by and travel by October 31, 2009.
The fine print: This promotion is for a three-night minimum stay, and includes reduced nightly rates, daily continental breakfast for two, roundtrip airport transfers, and a $300 resort credit per stay. The math breakdown: With this deal, a three-night stay in an Ocean Front Superior Room costs $1,901, including taxes and service fees. If booked separately at rack rates, the room, transfers, and resort credits would cost you $3,516.
Wendy's inside tip: Thanks to her connections at the property, Adamarie Kingone of the Mexico experts on Wendy's list of top travel specialistsmay be able to snag you an upgrade if a better room is available.
How to book: Contact Adamarie King at 312-559-0549 or email@example.com.