Love Boats: The World's Sexiest Cruises
But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- Romantic Travel Spots Off the Beaten Path ›
- Wendy Perrin's Favorite Family Destinations ›
- 7 Perfect Days in 7 Popular European Ports ›
- High Design Cruises ›
- World's Sexiest Hotel Room Views ›
- Cruises for People Who Hate Cruising ›
- Romantic Travel Done Right ›
- World's Best Cruise Lines 2010 ›
- Best Cruise Deals Around the World ›
- Best European Cruises ›
- Quick Romantic Getaways ›
The World's Least Sexy Cruises?
No taste for romance these days? The thought of your mate making you seasick? Well, there are plenty of cruises where sex will be the furthest thing from your mind. Consider the "Quilting on the Queen" voyage aboard the Mississippi Queen paddleboat—a seven-day needlework lollapalooza that even includes three days at the annual Quilt Show & Contest in Paducah, Kentucky. Or you could support underachieving actors at a "Mystery of the High Seas" event, in which Whodunit Productions produces a "hilarious" pirate-themed comedy mystery on a Royal Caribbean ship (661_297_3208). Speak fluent Klingon? The Seatrek expedition, put on by Vulkon Entertainment, is a seven-day cruise to Alaska on another Royal Caribbean ship. You'll be in the company of like-minded Trekkies and guests from the series—pictured, the 1991 version, with Nichelle "Uhura" Nichols and the late James "Scotty" Doohan. It may just be cruising's final frontier. We sincerely hope so.