Wendy Perrin's Favorite Family Destinations
But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- 10 Ways to Stretch Your Dollar in Europe ›
- 7 Perfect Days in 7 Popular European Ports ›
- Where Celebrity Families Go on Vacation ›
- High Design Cruises ›
- The U.S.A.'s Weirdest Roadside Attractions ›
- Cranky Parents' Guide to Family Vacations ›
- Cruises for People Who Hate Cruising ›
- World's Best Cruise Lines 2010 ›
- The World's Wackiest Theme Parks ›
- Best Cruise Deals Around the World ›
- Affordable Family Vacations ›
I’m sharing my personal picks for best kid-friendly vacation spots. Every family is different—and, mercifully, my children have not hit the teen years yet—so the places I’ve chosen won’t suit everyone, but they’re the ones that have worked best for me (exhausted working mom), my husband (exhausted stay-at-home dad), and our kids (hyperkinetic eight- and nine-year-old boys).
Read more about Wendy’s family travel tips and destinations at CondeNastTraveler.com.
All photographs courtesy of the properties.