Beach Food for Hungry Surfers
But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- The Best New Hotels with Great Food ›
- The Most Delicious Macarons in the World ›
- Gorgeous Vineyards Across the Globe ›
- 5 Great Inns for Foodies ›
- Buenos Aires Eats ›
- Madrid's Best Restaurants and Bars ›
- Go Irish in Boston ›
- Austin's Best Restaurants, Bars & Shops ›
- 29 Restaurants on 11 Caribbean Islands ›
- Alternative Wine Trails ›
- World's Best Farm Hotels ›
There's simply nothing sweeter than rewarding your body after surfing your brains out. And the closer those frosty beverages and that fresh, flavorful food are to the break, the better. So, we've searched out the finest restaurants near the world's best surfing beaches. And we don't just mean pricey joints with celebrity chefs—there are homespun offerings, too. From tacos in California to foie gras in France, here are the top places to ride the waves and reward your appetite.
Published July 2011.