Buenos Aires Eats
But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- The Best New Hotels with Great Food ›
- The Best New Hotels of 2013 ›
- The Most Delicious Macarons in the World ›
- Gorgeous Vineyards Across the Globe ›
- 5 Great Inns for Foodies ›
- 11 Hard-to-Get-to Hotels ›
- The Best U.S. Beach Resorts ›
- Spas with a View ›
- Hot List All-Stars 2012 ›
- Amazing Hot List 2012 Hotel Amenities ›
- Madrid's Best Restaurants and Bars ›
Stroll the picturesque streets and gardens of Buenos Aires in this gallery of photos and exclusive outtakes from The "Grand Bouffe" of Buenos Aires by Mark Schatzker. Locations include Recoleta, Floralis Genérica, Jardín Botánico Carlos Thays, and Palermo.
Originally published on CondeNastTraveler.com in June 2012.