But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- Unexpected Spring Break Vacation Ideas ›
- Must-See Christmas Trees Around the World ›
- 'Tis the Season ›
- Holiday Gift Guide ›
- Real-Life Holiday Movie Locations ›
- Winter Wonderlands ›
- 2011 Holiday Travel Gift Guide ›
- Creepy Road Trips ›
- The World's Best Places for Sin ›
- Abandoned Places: Ghosts of Vacations Past ›
- Romantic Travel Done Right ›
Resolution: Man, I've got to get rid of this stress! It's a killer. Hey, where's my Blackberry?
The answer: ANGUILLA
So you're the type who's always running to the next conference call-meeting-lunch-meeting-dinner-party. You're never without your PDA, laptop, two cells, and beeper. Thank god none of that stuff works here. Anguilla is 16 miles long and three miles wide, but somehow manages to have 33 separate and sublime beaches on which to play or laze. There are snorkeling spots and beach bars to keep you "busy." Otherwise you have absolutely nothing to accomplish, negotiate, file, correct, send in, fax, e-mail, or sign. Oh, and that woman next to you? She's your wife. As for that buzzing sound, it's just the ocean.