But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- Unexpected Spring Break Vacation Ideas ›
- Must-See Christmas Trees Around the World ›
- 'Tis the Season ›
- Holiday Gift Guide ›
- Real-Life Holiday Movie Locations ›
- Winter Wonderlands ›
- 2011 Holiday Travel Gift Guide ›
- Creepy Road Trips ›
- The World's Best Places for Sin ›
- Abandoned Places: Ghosts of Vacations Past ›
- Romantic Travel Done Right ›
Resolution: I'm shutting off Desperate Housewives and getting out into the Great Outdoors. You know, right after this commercial.
The answer: VAIL
Promised yourself you'd work out those creaky muscles? That you'd re-tune your sports skills and fill your lungs with cleaner air? Check out Vail: Not only does it have 5,289 acres of skiable terrain, but there are also miles of hiking and mountain biking trails waiting to be conquered when the snow melts. And don't worry: There's no shortage of spas to help massage out all that lactic acid.