But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- Unexpected Spring Break Vacation Ideas ›
- Must-See Christmas Trees Around the World ›
- 'Tis the Season ›
- Holiday Gift Guide ›
- Real-Life Holiday Movie Locations ›
- Winter Wonderlands ›
- 2011 Holiday Travel Gift Guide ›
- Creepy Road Trips ›
- The World's Best Places for Sin ›
- Abandoned Places: Ghosts of Vacations Past ›
- Romantic Travel Done Right ›
Resolution: That's it with the flubber and the blubber—I'm losing those ten pounds.
The answer: ST. MORITZ
Sometimes you have to get a little more extreme in the war against the scale. Remember that Stairmaster in the extra bedroom gathering dust? Do as the Europeans do when they're feeling chunky: Fly to Switzerland. The location itself, between the Alps and Lake St. Moritz, almost screams health. Check into the wellness-obsessed Kempinski Grand Hôtel des Bains, which offers aerobics, personal training, Pilates, and aqua fitness. Did we mention that the area also has skiing, hiking, biking, kite surfing, and… never mind. We're exhausted.