But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- Unexpected Spring Break Vacation Ideas ›
- Must-See Christmas Trees Around the World ›
- 'Tis the Season ›
- Holiday Gift Guide ›
- Real-Life Holiday Movie Locations ›
- Winter Wonderlands ›
- 2011 Holiday Travel Gift Guide ›
- Creepy Road Trips ›
- The World's Best Places for Sin ›
- Abandoned Places: Ghosts of Vacations Past ›
- Romantic Travel Done Right ›
Resolution: So what if I just landed the Anderson account? I'm actually gonna use my two week vacation this year.
The answer: AUSTRALIA
You've had it with long weekends and the Thanksgivings at the in-laws. Dagnabbit, you're actually going to use up all two weeks this year. May as well go all the way, then. A fortnight Down Under will give you time to check out the latest restaurants in Sydney, do a little diving on the Great Barrier Reef, browse the galleries in Melbourne, and still return early enough to get back to your desk without jet-lag. See what that suckup in the office next to you has to say to the boss about that.