But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- Unexpected Spring Break Vacation Ideas ›
- Must-See Christmas Trees Around the World ›
- 'Tis the Season ›
- Holiday Gift Guide ›
- Real-Life Holiday Movie Locations ›
- Winter Wonderlands ›
- 2011 Holiday Travel Gift Guide ›
- Creepy Road Trips ›
- The World's Best Places for Sin ›
- Abandoned Places: Ghosts of Vacations Past ›
- Romantic Travel Done Right ›
Resolution: It's our 15th anniversary: So how about that second honeymoon? And can you please pick up your damn socks?
The answer: PARIS
You owe it to yourselves, your love, and the sanity of your shared friends to go on a romantic, one-on-one trip this year. You could get all inventive, but why? You both want to go to Paris, anyway. Yes, it's the gardens, the art, and even the Eiffel Tower, but mostly it's that small table in the perfect French bistro, where you grab each other's hand and realize that your mate's eyes are actually hazel, not brown.