Step Into Summer: North America
But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- Unexpected Spring Break Vacation Ideas ›
- Must-See Christmas Trees Around the World ›
- 'Tis the Season ›
- Holiday Gift Guide ›
- Real-Life Holiday Movie Locations ›
- Winter Wonderlands ›
- 2011 Holiday Travel Gift Guide ›
- Creepy Road Trips ›
- The World's Best Places for Sin ›
- Abandoned Places: Ghosts of Vacations Past ›
- Romantic Travel Done Right ›
Is this quintessential Maine, or what? A sailboat in front of Rockland Breakwater lighthouse, which was built in the early 1900s. We're betting somebody's eating a lobster on deck, too.
Dying to know more? See our Insider Guide to Maine.