Step Into Summer: North America
But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- Unexpected Spring Break Vacation Ideas ›
- Must-See Christmas Trees Around the World ›
- 'Tis the Season ›
- Holiday Gift Guide ›
- Real-Life Holiday Movie Locations ›
- Winter Wonderlands ›
- 2011 Holiday Travel Gift Guide ›
- Creepy Road Trips ›
- The World's Best Places for Sin ›
- Abandoned Places: Ghosts of Vacations Past ›
- Romantic Travel Done Right ›
A tree house built among Douglas fir trees. It's part of the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, which includes a 450-foot-long pedestrian suspension bridge, which gently (terrifyingly?) sways 230 feet above tree-lined Capilano Canyon. Go on, look down.
Dying to know more? See our Insider Guide to Vancouver.