Step Into Summer: North America
But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- Unexpected Spring Break Vacation Ideas ›
- Must-See Christmas Trees Around the World ›
- 'Tis the Season ›
- Holiday Gift Guide ›
- Real-Life Holiday Movie Locations ›
- Winter Wonderlands ›
- 2011 Holiday Travel Gift Guide ›
- Creepy Road Trips ›
- The World's Best Places for Sin ›
- Abandoned Places: Ghosts of Vacations Past ›
- Romantic Travel Done Right ›
Looking for local wildlife? South Beach's prime spit of sand is Lummus Park (though nobody actually calls it that), bordering Ocean Drive between 5th and 15th streets. Be discreet with the binoculars, though.
Dying to know more? See our Insider Guide to Miami.