Hot New Hotels Under $200
But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- The Best New Hotels of 2013 ›
- 5 Great Inns for Foodies ›
- 10 Ways to Stretch Your Dollar in Europe ›
- 11 Hard-to-Get-to Hotels ›
- Buenos Aires Eats ›
- The Best U.S. Beach Resorts ›
- Spas with a View ›
- Hot List All-Stars 2012 ›
- Amazing Hot List 2012 Hotel Amenities ›
- 27 Gorgeous Hotel Lobbies ›
- Best Fashion Week Hotels ›
The art of hotel innovation is flourishing. Across the globe, hotels are still opening in strong numbers, and among the thousands of hotels that debuted last year, the 134 on the 2010 Hot List stand out for their blend of strong style, skillful service, state-of-the-art technology, and unique atmosphere. Even better news for travelers: As hotels compete to raise the bar for excellence, price tags are not necessarily soaring. Nearly a third of the hotels on this year's Hot List offer rooms for less than $250 a night, and some rates dip even lower.
We've selected ten of the most showstopping, jaw-dropping, price-chopping hotels from this year's Hot List, all offering rooms for $199 or less a nightplus more amenities, comforts, and intelligent details than you might expect for the price.
Published April 2010; Pictured: A guest bedroom at Jing's Residence, Pingyao, China
See more hotels on Condé Nast Traveler's 2010 Hot List.