Best American Hotels Under $250 a Night
But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- The Best New Hotels of 2013 ›
- 5 Great Inns for Foodies ›
- 10 Ways to Stretch Your Dollar in Europe ›
- 11 Hard-to-Get-to Hotels ›
- Buenos Aires Eats ›
- The Best U.S. Beach Resorts ›
- Spas with a View ›
- Hot List All-Stars 2012 ›
- Amazing Hot List 2012 Hotel Amenities ›
- 27 Gorgeous Hotel Lobbies ›
- Best Fashion Week Hotels ›
Each year, Condé Nast Traveler's Gold List spotlights the world's best hotels and resorts, and each year, we like to point out that not every hotel on the list is an astronomically priced, once-in-a-lifetime, honeymooners-and-megarich-only type of place. In fact, this year's Gold List includes a superb selection of hotels with rooms under $250 per night, such as the domestic award-winners listed here. If you're planning a weekend away and don't want to go too far from home, you can't do better than staying at one of these American beauties, offering top-notch design, service, dining, and comfort at an affordable price.
Published January 2011; pictured: Inn at Montchanin, Delaware. Prices reflect a standard double room in high season and are accurate as of publication date; all prices are subject to change.
See more top-rated hotels on Condé Nast Traveler's 2011 Gold List.