World's Sexiest Hotel Room Views
But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- The Best New Hotels of 2013 ›
- Romantic Travel Spots Off the Beaten Path ›
- 5 Great Inns for Foodies ›
- 11 Hard-to-Get-to Hotels ›
- Buenos Aires Eats ›
- The Best U.S. Beach Resorts ›
- Spas with a View ›
- Hot List All-Stars 2012 ›
- Amazing Hot List 2012 Hotel Amenities ›
- 27 Gorgeous Hotel Lobbies ›
- Best Fashion Week Hotels ›
Leopard Hills, Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve, South Africa
What you see: Ready for a real adrenaline rush in bed? At this luxe lodge in the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve, you may spot a leopard lapping water from your private plunge pool—before you've lifted your heads from your pillows. With the wildlife of South Africa's bushveld slinking past your glass-fronted suite, you'll have plenty of excuses to hold each other tight.
What you get: A king-size four-poster bed, draped in mosquito netting, is the dreamy centerpiece of Leopard Hill's eight guest rooms. Bathrooms, another indulgent highlight, include an oversize soaking tub with a water-hole view and an outdoor rock shower—in case the dual daily game drives inspire you to go au naturel. The staff leaves African poetry in your room when it's time to retire, so you'll have a sweet start to what's sure to be a wild night.
Tel: 27 13 735 5142
All-inclusive suites from $2,200 per night.