World's Sexiest Hotel Room Views
But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- The Best New Hotels of 2013 ›
- Romantic Travel Spots Off the Beaten Path ›
- 5 Great Inns for Foodies ›
- 11 Hard-to-Get-to Hotels ›
- Buenos Aires Eats ›
- The Best U.S. Beach Resorts ›
- Spas with a View ›
- Hot List All-Stars 2012 ›
- Amazing Hot List 2012 Hotel Amenities ›
- 27 Gorgeous Hotel Lobbies ›
- Best Fashion Week Hotels ›
Loi Suites, Iguazú Hotel, Puerto Iguazú, Argentina
What you see: At Argentina's Loi Suites, Iguazú Hotel, toucans, woodpeckers, and hummingbirds flit among palm and rosewood trees draped with climbing vines; orchids bloom; and papayas and mangoes ripen right outside your window. But you'll probably be too busy playing out your Tarzan and Jane fantasies to notice all that.
What you get: Located on the banks of the Rio Iguazú, a 15-minute drive from the massive, misty Iguazú Falls, Loi Suites is housed in five rock-clad buildings connected by a bridge and pathway system designed to blend in with the native flora and fauna. That means there's plenty of foliage-screened privacy in the 162 rooms. Book a Junior Studio with a deck to better admire the lush jungle outside—if, that is, you ever take a break from admiring each other inside.
Loi Suites, Iguazú
Tel: 54 3757 498300
Studio Junior Deck rooms from $230 per night, including breakfast.