World's Sexiest Hotel Room Views
But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- The Best New Hotels of 2013 ›
- Romantic Travel Spots Off the Beaten Path ›
- 5 Great Inns for Foodies ›
- 11 Hard-to-Get-to Hotels ›
- Buenos Aires Eats ›
- The Best U.S. Beach Resorts ›
- Spas with a View ›
- Hot List All-Stars 2012 ›
- Amazing Hot List 2012 Hotel Amenities ›
- 27 Gorgeous Hotel Lobbies ›
- Best Fashion Week Hotels ›
Les Trois Sources, Bonnieux, France
What you see: At Les Trois Sources, a rural, vineyard-fringed B&B in Bonnieux, France, the aphrodisiacal aroma of lavender and cherry trees wafts through your fenêtre. You'll also catch glimpses of the village of Goult, majestic Mount Ventoux, and the Marquis de Sade's castle in Lacoste (yes, that Marquis de Sade).
What you get: This centuries-old farmhouse hotel is a 20-acre Provençal playground for anyone turned on by wine and history. The five romantic, antique-adorned rooms have wood-beamed ceilings, arched doorways and windows, and stone walls. Two rooms have claw-foot tubs that share that drink-it-up view, as does the property's garden pool. Of course, swimming is only one way to burn off those croissant calories—and we think you're more creative than that.
Les Trois Sources
Tel: 33 4 90 75 95 58
From $120 per night.