Hot New Hotels Under $250 a Night
But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- The Best New Hotels of 2013 ›
- 5 Great Inns for Foodies ›
- 10 Ways to Stretch Your Dollar in Europe ›
- 11 Hard-to-Get-to Hotels ›
- Buenos Aires Eats ›
- The Best U.S. Beach Resorts ›
- Spas with a View ›
- Hot List All-Stars 2012 ›
- Amazing Hot List 2012 Hotel Amenities ›
- 27 Gorgeous Hotel Lobbies ›
- Best Fashion Week Hotels ›
Condé Nast Traveler's 2011 Hot List of the 124 best new hotels in the world is an eclectic group when it comes to travel value. Sure, there's your jaw-dropping (and wallet-busting) private riad in Marrakesh for a mere $2,000 a night, but there are equally stunning and indulgent options in price ranges that seem a bit more, shall we say, humane. Take, for example, the setof eight greats that follows: In these hotels, every room is under $250 a night, and each one is a stylish knockout. Plus, check out our roundup of hotels where every room is under $300 a night for additional affordable options.
Published April 2011; pictured: Mancora Marina Hotel. Prices reflect a standard double room in high season and are accurate as of publication date; all prices are subject to change.
See more top-rated hotels on Condé Nast Traveler's 2011 Hot List.