Boutique Hotels You Haven't Heard Of
But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- Eerily Beautiful Abandoned Places ›
- Car-Free Destinations for Your Big Summer Trip ›
- The Best New Hotels with Great Food ›
- The Best New Hotels of 2013 ›
- Go Bananas for Asia's Adorable Monkeys ›
- 12 Stunning Asian Stupas ›
- Top Islands in the World ›
- Romantic Travel Spots Off the Beaten Path ›
- The Most Colorful Cities ›
- The Platinum Circle ›
- Must-See Christmas Trees Around the World ›
Love discovering a great hotel? Check out these related stories about our favorite hotels, whether old or new, luxurious or surprisingly affordable.
The World's Best Hotel Design Details
Whether an intricately carved staircase (pictured: the Mondrian South Beach), a burnished copper bathtub, or just a really cool lightbulb, the best hotel designs are defined by tinybut inspiredelements.
Hot New Hotels Under $150
Among the fabulous new properties on Condé Nast Traveler's 2009 Hot List are these ten properties that are big on personalityand light on the wallet.
World's Best Hotel Beds
A great hotel bed can be an excellent refresher course in what beds are really for (hint: it's not just sleeping). Here are 11 beds that think outside the box springs.
Hotels to Stay in Before You Die
Here's our Hotel Life List: places that everyone should stay in, whether for their classic designs, Jeeves-worthy service, or stellar location.