But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- Eerily Beautiful Abandoned Places ›
- Car-Free Destinations for Your Big Summer Trip ›
- The Best New Hotels with Great Food ›
- The Best New Hotels of 2013 ›
- Go Bananas for Asia's Adorable Monkeys ›
- 12 Stunning Asian Stupas ›
- Top Islands in the World ›
- Top 10 Spas in the U.S. ›
- Romantic Travel Spots Off the Beaten Path ›
- The Best Cruise Ship Cabins ›
- Dreamy Tower Suites ›
The Bathhouse at Calistoga Ranch
Where: Napa Valley, California
Hey, Isn't That…? The rustic-chic bungalows draw romantic duos like Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, but a visit is no guarantee of lasting love: Lance Armstrong and Sheryl Crow broke off their engagement after staying here. Still, Marcia Cross's beau popped the question at Calistoga Ranch, which may explain why fellow Desperate Housewife Teri Hatcher—who seems to be as haplessly boy-crazy as her TV character—also stopped in.
All-Star Treatment: The 150-minute Calistoga Cure ($350) includes a mineral mud bath, linen wrap, and "polarity therapy—gentle rocking and touch to release energy blockages.
The Dirt: Teri seems like she could use some gentle rocking, but nobody's buying the Ryan Seacrest thing.
Tel: 707 254 2820
Rooms from $475 per night