Where the Weather's Always Perfect
But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- Eerily Beautiful Abandoned Places ›
- Go Bananas for Asia's Adorable Monkeys ›
- The World's Most Beautiful Botanical Gardens ›
- Gorgeous Vineyards Across the Globe ›
- The Last Wild Place ›
- Natural Swimming Holes Around the World ›
- New Zealand's Otherworldly Landscapes ›
- Unexplored Caribbean ›
- Green Cities ›
- Far Away, Close to Home: Remote U.S. Resorts ›
- The World's Most Leisurely Vacations ›
We'd be popping Tums like candy if we worked at the Weather Channel, given the heartburn-inducing conditions that Mother Nature has dished out recently. But don't let the Doppler deter you from making use of hard-earned vacation days. There are places on the planet where the weather is consistently good (depending on how you like your skies), from the mild temperatures and low humidity enjoyed in Australia's Blue Mountains to the constant cooling breezes blowing over Crete in Greece. We've found seven meteorological marvels where perfect conditions are practically guaranteed (but perhaps pack that umbrella…just in case).
Published November 2011. Pictured: Crete, Greece.