But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- Romantic Travel Spots Off the Beaten Path ›
- World's Sexiest Hotel Room Views ›
- Romantic Travel Done Right ›
- Quick Romantic Getaways ›
- World's Sexiest Islands ›
- Best Hotels for an Affair ›
- World's Sexiest Beaches 2008 ›
- World's Most Romantic Restaurants ›
- Summer Lovin' ›
- Love Boats: The World's Sexiest Cruises ›
- In The Mood For Love ›
Where: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
The star-crossed lovers: Surprising as it is that they were actually married long enough to go on a honeymoon, Nicky Hilton and money manager Todd Meister celebrated their very special union in one of the 56 casitas overlooking the Sea of Cortez. Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's union has lasted long enough for them to return to the resort with their first child, Apple, in tow.
Lovers' nest: The Baja vibe is low-key and casual, which means Gwynnie was free to stroll around in sweats and flip-flops. Adding to the relaxation factor is a spa menu devoted to couples' treatments, like the Couple's Clay Bake, with a soak in a tub laced with a natural Mexican aphrodisiac followed by a clay body mask and a sage-oil massage.
The dirt: In addition to good looks and oodles of cash, celebs also have the benefit of constant freebies: Gwyneth got a three-night gift certificate to Esperanza in her 2003 Oscar gift bag, which she redeemed with Chris six months later.
Tel: 866 311 2226
Casitas from $735