But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- The Best New Hotels of 2013 ›
- 5 Great Inns for Foodies ›
- 11 Hard-to-Get-to Hotels ›
- Buenos Aires Eats ›
- The Best U.S. Beach Resorts ›
- Spas with a View ›
- Hot List All-Stars 2012 ›
- Amazing Hot List 2012 Hotel Amenities ›
- 27 Gorgeous Hotel Lobbies ›
- Best Fashion Week Hotels ›
- Six Ultra-Secluded Hotels ›
MOST STUD-TASTIC STAFF
Where: InterContinental Resort Tahiti, French Polynesia
Ideal for: Jilted-at-the-altar brides who braved that far-flung honeymoon solo.
Sexiest detail: The shirtless bellboys padding around in loose-draped sarongs.
The lure: For once, there's a reason not to travel light—go ahead, fill up that third suitcase if you're planning a vacation at the InterContinental Tahiti, just a mile from the airport in Papeete. Otherwise you'll have no excuse to ogle the bellboys, whose required uniform consists of nothing but a sarong, a six-pack, and a killer smile. The only baggage you shouldn't bring? That pesky boyfriend.
Sexiness factor: As buff as Daniel Craig on a workout binge.
InterContinental Resort Tahiti
Tel: 888 424 6835
Doubles from $375