But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- The Best New Hotels of 2013 ›
- 5 Great Inns for Foodies ›
- 11 Hard-to-Get-to Hotels ›
- Buenos Aires Eats ›
- The Best U.S. Beach Resorts ›
- Spas with a View ›
- Hot List All-Stars 2012 ›
- Amazing Hot List 2012 Hotel Amenities ›
- 27 Gorgeous Hotel Lobbies ›
- Best Fashion Week Hotels ›
- Six Ultra-Secluded Hotels ›
ULTIMATE HOT TUBS
Where: Hotel Valley Ho, Scottsdale, Arizona
Ideal for: Sybaritic bath-takers bored with solo soaks.
Sexiest detail: High-style bathtubs that peek into the bedrooms.
The lure: The mid-century-fabulous Valley Ho helped pioneer the boutique hotel bedroom/bathroom fusion when it reopened after a mod makeover last December. After all, what's sexier and more intimate than an ogle-ready tub just steps from a plush king-size bed? The Executive Suites have huge Champagne glass–shaped baths big enough for a private party. But even the 20 studio rooms are romance-ready, with freestanding Starck-designed tubs surrounded by drapes. Order up a pupu platter and a couple of Mai Tais from the revived Trader Vic's downstairs to truly channel vintage Hefner.
Sexiness factor: Snazzier than Sinatra crooning "My Way" to Mia Farrow.
Hotel Valley Ho
Tel: 480 248 2000 or 866 882 4484
Doubles from $259