But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- The Best New Hotels of 2013 ›
- 5 Great Inns for Foodies ›
- 11 Hard-to-Get-to Hotels ›
- Buenos Aires Eats ›
- The Best U.S. Beach Resorts ›
- Spas with a View ›
- Hot List All-Stars 2012 ›
- Amazing Hot List 2012 Hotel Amenities ›
- 27 Gorgeous Hotel Lobbies ›
- Best Fashion Week Hotels ›
- Six Ultra-Secluded Hotels ›
Where: Hotel Victor, Miami Beach
Ideal for: Adventurous, exhibitionist couples with South Beach–ready bods.
Sexiest detail: The saucy steam room that's both coed and clothing-optional.
The lure: André Balazs may have opened South Beach's first official spa hotel, the Standard on Belle Isle, but Uma's beau wasn't brave enough to go all the way: The coed steam room there is prudishly swimsuit-required. The 500-square-foot version at the Hotel Victor's spa, however, is strictly a bikini-free zone—and all the better for it. The shy but spa-curious can book a treatment such as the clay and olive oil cleansing Hammam V ($250), which is performed in a private Turkish-style hammam with a heated marble bed just off the main area.
Sexiness factor: As steamy as a Grey's Anatomy ménage à trois.
Tel: 305 428 1234
Doubles from $375