But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- Eerily Beautiful Abandoned Places ›
- Car-Free Destinations for Your Big Summer Trip ›
- The Best New Hotels with Great Food ›
- The Best New Hotels of 2013 ›
- Go Bananas for Asia's Adorable Monkeys ›
- 12 Stunning Asian Stupas ›
- Top Islands in the World ›
- Top 10 Spas in the U.S. ›
- Romantic Travel Spots Off the Beaten Path ›
- The Best Cruise Ship Cabins ›
- Dreamy Tower Suites ›
The Rock Spa
Where: Frégate Island, the Seychelles
Hey, Isn't That…? Heavy-hitters such as Michael Douglas, Emma Thompson, Pierce Brosnan, and Claudia Schiffer love the remote location—a private island in the middle of the Indian Ocean.
All-Star Treatment: During the 90-minute Coco de Mer Hot Oil Wrap ($215), clients are drizzled with hot coconut oil and wrapped in banana leaves before the facial and full-body massage.
The Dirt: Paul McCartney and Heather Mills have visited too, but according to our research, they've visited approximately 89.8 percent of the spas on earth. Who knew the metrosexual trend sprang from a Beatle?
Tel: 49 6102 50 13 2121
Rooms from $2,300 per night