But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- Eerily Beautiful Abandoned Places ›
- Car-Free Destinations for Your Big Summer Trip ›
- The Best New Hotels with Great Food ›
- The Best New Hotels of 2013 ›
- Go Bananas for Asia's Adorable Monkeys ›
- 12 Stunning Asian Stupas ›
- Top Islands in the World ›
- Top 10 Spas in the U.S. ›
- Romantic Travel Spots Off the Beaten Path ›
- The Best Cruise Ship Cabins ›
- Dreamy Tower Suites ›
Where: New York City
Hey, Isn't That…? Many A-listers wouldn't be caught dead above 125th Street, unless they're popping into Bill Clinton's Harlem office—or they're due for a wax. Gals like Uma Thurman, Natasha Richardson, and Kyra Sedgwick head to this upper Manhattan hideout, where famed aesthetician Joanna Czech plies her craft.
All-Star Treatment: No body double for the lingerie scene? The Brazilian bikini wax ($55) and the ultra moisturizing Honey Milk Body Wrap ($135) are your ticket.
The Dirt: Richardson and Sedgwick have taken advantage of the spa's self-tanning service, but Sava was not responsible for Theron's 2005 Oscars tanorexia.
Tel: 212 543 0008