But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- Eerily Beautiful Abandoned Places ›
- Car-Free Destinations for Your Big Summer Trip ›
- The Best New Hotels with Great Food ›
- The Best New Hotels of 2013 ›
- Go Bananas for Asia's Adorable Monkeys ›
- 12 Stunning Asian Stupas ›
- Top Islands in the World ›
- Top 10 Spas in the U.S. ›
- Romantic Travel Spots Off the Beaten Path ›
- The Best Cruise Ship Cabins ›
- Dreamy Tower Suites ›
Aroma Boma at Ulusaba
Where: Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve, South Africa
Hey, Isn't That…? Owned by Virgin mogul Richard Branson, the ultraswank Ulusaba lodge has drawn Salma Hayek and Will Smith; since the spa opened last year, Minnie Driver and the Duchess of York have had access to private grooming services. After all, celebs have no excuse for unruly brows, even in the thick of the savannah.
All-Star Treatment: The Beauté Neuve facial ($118) uses fruit acids to slough off dirt and dead skin cells—important after touring through dusty Africa.
The Dirt: No paparazzi here. Between the lions and the grumpy water buffalo, they can't even get close.
Tel: 800 225 4255
Rooms from $1,300, all-inclusive