But WaitThere's More
Find other great ideas in these related stories:
- Eerily Beautiful Abandoned Places ›
- Car-Free Destinations for Your Big Summer Trip ›
- The Best New Hotels with Great Food ›
- The Best New Hotels of 2013 ›
- Go Bananas for Asia's Adorable Monkeys ›
- 12 Stunning Asian Stupas ›
- Top Islands in the World ›
- Top 10 Spas in the U.S. ›
- Romantic Travel Spots Off the Beaten Path ›
- The Best Cruise Ship Cabins ›
- Dreamy Tower Suites ›
Where: Indian Himalayas
Hey, Isn't That…? Goldie Hawn, Kate Winslet, and Melinda Gates have all sought Zen enlightenment at this former maharaja's palace an hour's flight from New Delhi. In 2003, Jerry Hall journeyed to the retreat to attain "egolessness—with a camera crew in tow.
All-Star Treatment: Abhyanaga, a full-body Ayurvedic massage performed by two therapists using herbal oils.
The Dirt: We hope Richard Gere takes the five-day silence workshop next time he's here, in preparation for his next awards-show appearance.
Tel: 91 11 2689 9999
Rooms from $425