Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Anguilla's 33 Beaches

By chipy2k

Posted on: August 21, 2009 at 10:03AM

We recently visited Anguilla for our 25th and stayed at the villa "Grand Outlook Castle". We love to get out an explore the places we visit. We found a beach that was just fantastic and did't have to share it with anyone except our friends with us. "Limestone Bay" beach is great...only 100 yards long...a little trouble to get to, but well worth it for the seclusion and beauty. Very laid back island. Try the outdoor BBQ venders every Friday and Saturday night in "The Valley" ...very good and very cheap! Thanks and have fun anywhere you go! report a problem

You are posting a reply to Anguilla's 33 Beaches

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions