Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: October 04, 2008 at 12:49AM

when in buenos aires or all argentina for that much take whats called a remis. its cheaper than a normal taxi because they are personally owned vehicles run by ordinary people. strike up a conversation. you might find out the driver is a doctor or lawyer. a lot of people lost their businesses in the time president menem when he started exploiting all the countries natural resources to foreign interests. you could learn a lot from your driver by having a simple conversation on your way to your destination. make sure you get a clarification as to how much the trip will be before you embark. tell them where you are going and ask how much it is. then they are restricted to that price. report a problem

You are posting a reply to REMIS

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions