Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

A Special Night Out - White & Red

By Guest

Posted on: August 21, 2009 at 2:29AM

The Faena Hotel is one of the Leading Hotels of the World, designed by Phillipe Starck, and very, very unusual and fun. THE BIG TIP IS THIS - YOUR HOTEL CONCIERGE WILL MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS AND THE FAENA HOTEL WILL SEND A COMPLIMENTARY CAR TO PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU BACK TO YOUR HOTEL. Eat in the all white restaurant, El Bistro, then walk down the hall to the Rojo Tango. Fabulous food and amazing dancing in one elegant location.The restaurant service was superb in this unusual hotel with professional Tango in a cabaret environment. This is a night I am still talking about and I have seen and done many activities in Buenos Aires. Expensive but worth it report a problem

You are posting a reply to A Special Night Out - White & Red

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions