Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Info for those in need.

By Guest

Posted on: July 31, 2012 at 9:42AM

Last year I used a travel agent from Buenos Aires City to plan a tour to the Iguazu Falls and Patagonia... when we heard what they quoted us we honestly had to cancel our tripů the price was exorbitant. A couple of months ago we found this travel agent Julieta Diaz at 01Argentina Travel Agency, and like the first time we asked for an estimate for what we had in mind, we were surprised to hear that their prices was half of the one we received the previous year, so under that conditions we went ahead and booked a tour with them. Honest to God I had the best time of my life on the tours they planned. We saw the Iguazu Falls, which are simply amazing, a sight that will no doubt leave you breathless, all the things promised to us by Julieta Diaz were delivered and even more, the whole trip was simply no stress. All in all I just wanted to recommend this travel agency 01Argentina Travel Agency to anyone who wants to visit Argentina. 01Argentina Travel Agency will raise to your expectations trust me. report a problem

Posted on: September 06, 2012 at 3:53PM

Easily one of the best companies and experiences I have ever had. From the bus driver to breathtaking sites everything went exactly as we were told. It was memorable experience that 01 Argentina Travel Agency offered and well worth the price.

Posted on: August 31, 2012 at 1:16PM

I would like to share my experience with this travel agency as I hope it will help you guys. I have always wanted to go and see the Iguazu falls so I have booked the 3 days tour with 01argentina. It was AMAZING from start to finish. It was easy to book and the communication went smoothly. The transfers and the tour guide are provided. I had the time of my life thanks to them.

Posted on: August 16, 2012 at 1:18PM

Going into unknown wilderness without an experienced guide? You should probably think twice. If you've never been to Patagonia before, I'd recommend a guided tour, and 01Argentina travel agency is a great tour agency that I recommend, they are the cheap, the guides they have are very knowledgeable and informative and you will leave with a suitcase of info, with great photos and with an amazing experience. Don't be ridiculous and randomly travel around ...you probably don't even know what you are looking for, and you will miss a lot. We went on a tour with them and I was stunned with the beauties I was exposed to thanks to them.

You are posting a reply to Info for those in need.

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions