Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

No one knows about the most AMAZING Resort on the Great Barrier Reef

By Guest

Posted on: November 20, 2008 at 6:03AM

Peppers Bale' Resort. AMAZING, and I have high standards. Your own private lap pool, one of the best restaraunts in Australia (coming from a NYer that's impressive), spa on site, premium service, a suite the size of my apartment, and conveniently located. Honestly, just signed up to post this...I was so impressed. And reasonably priced., for all that you get..all you need is transportation from Cairns. Search it online...honestly the most luxurious accomodations in the area...I am in awe. I am writing this from my open air bay bed next to my pwn outdoor veranda. report a problem

You are posting a reply to No one knows about the most AMAZING Resort on the Great Barrier Reef

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions