Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Don't stay at Bastide Lou Grand Bos in Domazan!!!

By Ugnem

Posted on: August 04, 2011 at 4:01AM

We were a group of friends who stayed in Batide Lou Grand Bos at the end of July, 2011. We had a horrible experience. First, the Bastide is very difficult to find. There are no signs how to get there. The only one in Domazan shows that you have to turn left, when there are four streets going left! The house does not have a number and GPS shows the other street instead of the one that is marked in address. Second, the owner didn't mention and the website of the Bastide does not indicate (I'm sure on purpose) that there is a toilet and a transparent shower cabin in the same room as beds - which makes it quite impossible to live in one room - privacy, bad smell and etc. Had we known about it, we would never ever stayed in Bastide. Finding another accommodation in high season is quite hard to do and sure it's expensive. Third, the owner does not speak or understand any English, which is quite weird in such touristic region. She was unable to explain, how to find the house from Domazan, which as mentioned is really difficult on your own even with GPS - we spent hour driving around the fields. Luckily, we started asking the locals and one nice guy showed us the way. Fourth, although we were just talking - normally, not loudly - in our room, the owner called us aggressive in the morning! She didn't even say goodbye. All in all, I would never stay at this place and feel responsibility, as smbd who has stayed in it, to let you know, that you will have to live in toilet-bed-shower in one room. So beware of this hidden feature! report a problem

You are posting a reply to Don't stay at Bastide Lou Grand Bos in Domazan!!!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions