Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Around the horn of Baja

By Guest

Posted on: November 05, 2008 at 9:04PM

If you visit the San Jose del Cabo or Cabo San Lucas area of the Baja, be sure to drive from above San Jose del Cabo on the Gulf of California side down around the horn of Baja at Cabo San Lucas and up the Pacific Coast side to Todos Santos. There are some beautiful beaches to enjoy and it is a wonderful drive. Todos Santos is a lovely place to visit and you can enjoy a meal at the Hotel California. You may remember the words in the song Hotel California, "You can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave." Who knows, you may never leave. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Around the horn of Baja

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions