Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

BED BUGS AT THE ROYAL SOLARIS LOS CABOS!

By sunlover

Posted on: February 05, 2011 at 8:11PM

After the first night my son had bites on his face. After the second night I had some, which I just excused for pimples. The night after that I counted 21 bites on my torso. I mentioned it to our hotel rep, and he said he would have housekeeping change the sheets. That was it. When I arrived home and wrote a letter to management, they excused my son's bites, for not covering him properly with sunscreen, and didn't give me as much of a sorry for my discomfort. I would spend extra next time to ensure you are staying somewhere that cares about cleanliness and hygene report a problem

You are posting a reply to BED BUGS AT THE ROYAL SOLARIS LOS CABOS!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions